KU Cuisine is based on a “customers first” philosophy and we’re confident we can meet your needs – every meal, every day.KU Cuisine has the plan for you. Offering maximum flexibility in numerous campus locations – including:
- Residence Hall (all-you-care-to-eat) Dining Centers
- Cuisine to Go (sack meals)
- Retail Cafés in the Kansas Union, Burge Union, and Wescoe Hall
- Jay Break (snack bars)
The Jayhawk and Rock Chalk Unlimited Dining Plans provide unlimited access to the residential dining center of your choice. All 3 residential dining centers offer continuous service hours – Mrs. E’s M – Thurs : 7am – 8pm; Fri : 7am – 7:30pm ; Sat-Sun: 11am – 7:30pm Oliver Dining Center and North College Café –M – Thurs : 7am – 7:30pm ; Fri: 7a-7p; Sat. & Sun. : 11am-7:00p.m. This allows full access to snacks or complete meals any time of day that best suits your collegiate schedule. No need to count meals or worry about a low meal balance!
Our three residential dining centers are “all-you-care-to-eat” food court style concepts. Whether you are craving an omelet, ethnic cuisine, a vegetarian entrée, home cookin’, or a create-your-own fresh salad, any one of our locations can accommodate the most sophisticated tastes. We ask you not carry food out from the dining room, but you are welcome to return for more of your favorites! This helps us keep your dining plan costs affordable!
- First meal of fall 2015 semester is dinner, August 20th.
- First meal of spring 2016 is dinner, January 16th.
- KU Cuisine Dining Plans w/ Cuisine Cash will be on your KU Card.
- To request a dining plan change: log into myKU portal, sign into Student Housing under “Services” or “Campus Life”, choose “Dining Plans” under “What do you want to do?”. Deadline for spring is January 29, 2016.
- You must have Your KU Card for all transactions and access to the residential dining centers.
- You may not give your KU Card to someone else to use as stated on the back of your KU Card (non-transferable).
- You are responsible for the condition of your KU Card. If it is damaged and will no longer scan through the dining center card readers, you will need to go to the KU Card Center and have it replaced.
- On your KU Card (similar to a declining balance account) only if you have a residential dining plan.
- Your KU Card will be required for each transaction.
- KU Cuisine Cash can be used at any retail dining location on campus as well as Dominos and Glory Days Pizza delivery.
- Check out your balance
- Set account notifications (email sent when balance is low
- Report Card lost or stolen
- Transaction history
Summer School Students Unlimited Dining Plan is available to all summer school students.
We want our summer school students to have more time to study and succeed so we’ve created the unlimited dining plan! The plan includes unlimited dining meals at Oliver Dining Center, North College Café and Mrs. E’s plus $75 KU Cuisine Cash.
This summer, you will pay only for the time you are here!
The Campanile Apartment Plan includes two Residential Dining Hall meals per week, $500 KU Cuisine Cash (KUCC). The Campanile Apartment Plan is $1,122 Click on “Dining Plan Contracts” above, and then sign up on the 2015-2016 contract.
Faculty and staff can now save up to $20 off the KU Dining Services ¨door rate¨ at our Residential Dining Centers and 10 percent at our retail cafés by signing up for the Faculty/Staff KU Cuisine Dining Plan. The dining plan will be on your active KU Card and signing up couldn’t be easier. Faculty and staff are able to host university affiliated guests, so take a student or colleague to lunch! Click here to view the Faculty and Staff Dining Plan page for more information.
- The Jayhawk Unlimited and Rock Chalk Unlimited include free Za Pizzas. Za Pizza is located at The Studio (2nd floor of Hashing) and at the Ozone (1st floor of Oliver Hall).
- All of our KU Cuisine Dining Plans include Bring A Friend meals to host friends or family at the residential dining centers.
- Please see Dining Plan Chart for specific details on all of our plans.