KU Cuisine is based on a “customers first” philosophy and we’re confident we can meet your needs – every meal, every day.
KU Cuisine has the plan for you. Offering maximum flexibility in numerous campus locations – including:
- Residence Hall (all-you-care-to-eat) Dining Centers
- Cuisine to Go (sack meals)
- Retail Cafés in the Kansas Union, Burge Union, and Wescoe Hall
- Hawk Food Stops (snack bars)
- KU Cuisine Dining Plans w/ Cuisine Cash will be on your KU Card.
- You must have Your KU Card for all transactions and access to the residential dining centers.
- You may not give your KU Card to someone else to use as stated on the back of your KU Card (non-transferable).
- You are responsible for the condition of your KU Card. If it is damaged and will no longer scan through the dining center card readers, you will need to go to the KU Card Center and have it replaced.
- On your KU Card (similar to a declining balance account) only if you have a residential dining plan.
- Your KU Card will be required for each transaction.
- KU Cuisine Cash can be used at any retail dining location on campus as well as Dominos and Glory Days Pizza delivery.
- Check out your balance on the Kyou portal under the Finance Tab.
Summer School Students Unlimited Dining Plan is new for summer 2014.
We want our summer school students to have more time to study and succeed so we’ve created the unlimited dining plan! The plan includes unlimited dining meals at North College Café and Mrs. E’s and $50 KU Cuisine Cash if you are here less than 60 days or $75 KU Cuisine Cash if you are here longer than 60 days.
This summer, you will pay only for the time you are here!
Click here to view the Faculty and Staff Dining Plan page for more information.
- The Jayhawk Unlimited Plan includes a 5% discount at the register when using the KU Cuisine Cash.
- The Jayhawk Unlimited and Rock Chalk Unlimited include free Za Pizzas. Za Pizza is located at The Studio (2nd floor of Hashing) and at the Ozone (1st floor of Oliver Hall).
- All of our KU Cuisine Dining Plans include Bring A Friend meals to host friends or family at the residential dining centers.
- Please see Dining Plan Chart for specific details on all of our plans.