KU Cuisine is based on a “customers first” philosophy and we’re confident we can meet your needs – every meal, every day.
Dining Plan Chart
Click for PDF
KU Cuisine has the plan for you. Offering maximum flexibility in numerous campus locations – including:
- Residence Hall (all-you-care-to-eat) Dining Centers
- Cuisine to Go (sack meals)
- Retail Cafés in the Kansas Union, Burge Union, and Wescoe Hall
- Hawk Food Stops (snack bars)
The Jayhawk and Rock Chalk Unlimited Dining Plans provide unlimited access to the residential dining center of your choice. All 3 residential dining centers offer continuous service hours-Mrs. E’s
-M – F: 7am – 7:30pm; Sat-Sun: 11am – 7:30pm Oliver Dining Center and North College Café
–M-F: 7 am-7 pm; Sat. & Sun. 11am-7:00p.m. This allows full access to snacks or complete meals any time of day that best suits your collegiate schedule. No need to count meals or worry about a low meal balance!
Our three residential dining centers are “all-you-care-to-eat” food court style concepts. Whether you are craving an omelet, ethnic cuisine, a vegetarian entrée, home cookin’, or a create-your-own fresh salad, any one of our locations can accommodate the most sophisticated tastes. We ask you not carry food out from the dining room, but you are welcome to return for more of your favorites! This helps us keep your dining plan costs affordable!
- The Jayhawk Unlimited Plan includes a 5% discount at the register when using the KU Cuisine Cash.
- The Jayhawk Unlimited and Rock Chalk Unlimited include free Za Pizzas. Za Pizza is located at The Studio (2nd floor of Hashing) and at the Ozone (1st floor of Oliver Hall).
- All of our KU Cuisine Dining Plans include Bring A Friend meals to host friends or family at the residential dining centers.
- Please see Dining Plan Chart for specific details on all of our plans.
- On your KU Card (similar to a declining balance account) only if you have a residential dining plan.
- Your KU Card will be required for each transaction.
- KU Cuisine Cash can be used at any retail dining location on campus as well as Dominos and Glory Days Pizza delivery.
- Check out your balance on the Kyou portal under the Finance Tab.
Summer School Students Unlimited Dining Plan is new for summer 2014.
We want our summer school students to have more time to study and succeed so we’ve created the unlimited dining plan! The plan includes unlimited dining meals at North College Café and Mrs. E’s and $50 KU Cuisine Cash if you are here less than 60 days or $75 KU Cuisine Cash if you are here longer than 60 days.
This summer, you will pay only for the time you are here!
The Campanile Apartment Plan
includes two Residential Dining Hall meals per week, $500 KU Cuisine Cash (KUCC) and 5 percent off retail purchases when KUCC is used. The Campanile Apartment Plan is $1,062 ($25 bonus value!) Click on “Dining Plan Contracts” above, and then sign up on the 2012-2013 contract.
Faculty and staff can now save up to $20* off the KU Dining Services
¨door rate¨ at our Residential Dining Centers
and 10 percent at our retail cafés by signing up for the Faculty/Staff KU Cuisine Dining Plan
. The dining plan will be on your active KU Card
and signing up couldn’t be easier. Faculty and staff are able to host university affiliated guests, so take a student or colleague to lunch!
Click here to view the Faculty and Staff Dining Plan page for more information.
Frequently Searched Topics: Dining Plans Employment Info Catering Net Nutrition ‘Feel Better’ Meals Dietary Accomodations We try to …
Click to Download PDF These maps provide locations for all KU Memorial Unions Dining and Bookstore locations. Google …
UDK Article about KU Dining’s Net Nutrition NetNutrition® is an online nutrition analysis program. This service provides a …