Why Join the KU Dining Team?
- A starting hourly (student) rate of $9.22* an hour for retail and residential employees. (*catering rates are $9.22 an hour)
- Discounted meals for shifts worked
- Annual academic scholarship opportunities available
- A huge variety of positions to suit your unique talents, including clerical support, baristas, cashiers, food prep, line service, custodial, restaurant servers and catering attendants, as well as student supervisor/crew leader positions
Check here for both full-time and temporary positions available in the Unions.
- Apply Online
- Stop by the KU Memorial Unions Business/Human Resources office, located on the 3rd floor of the Kansas Union, and drop off your application.
Where On Campus Can I Work? KU Dining Services operates over 20 different locations across campus that include Residential Dining Centers, retail cafés, snack bars, coffeehouses and a full-service sit down restaurant. Find the location that works best for you here.