2019-2020 KU Dining Plans
How does the KU Dining Plan work?
When you eat at Mrs. E’s, North College or South Dining Commons, the all-you-care-to-eat dining centers, you will pay $5.50 for breakfast (until 11:00am) and $8.25 for brunch, lunch or dinner. When you eat at a retail dining location on campus, you will receive a 15% discount on all purchases.
To view the campus locations click here.
Academic year plan details:
- Begin Date: August 22, 2019
- Plans active August 18, 2019 for early arrivals
- Spring Load: January 18, 2020
- Plans active by January 6, 2020 for early arrivals
- End Date: May 15, 2020
- If you sign up for a Fall 2020 KU Dining Plan, a portion of your spring balance will roll over to fall. The maximum roll over amount will depend on your plan. (Gold: $300, Silver: $250, Bronze: $200). The balance will be loaded on the first business day after deadline to cancel, September 4, 2020. Unused spring semester dollars are forfeited unless a dining plan is selected for the next academic year.
- To Add Money to Your Existing Plan:
- 1) Log into the myKU portal. 2) Sign into "Student Housing" under “Services”, 3) Click on “Dining Plans” under “What do you want to do?”, 4) Click on “Add Money to Your Dining Plan” button.
- To Change Plan: Log into the myKU portal and sign into Student Housing under “Services” or “Campus Life”. Choose “Dining Plan” under “What do you want to do?”
- Deadline to increase: until August 16, 2019 for the Fall semester and December 31, 2019 for the Spring semester.
- Deadline to decrease or cancel optional plans: Fall semester deadline is September 6, 2019, 5:00 p.m. Spring semester deadline is January 31, 2020 5:00 p.m.
Other questions about the new KU Dining Plans? See our FAQ page, contact KU Dining at email@example.com or contact us by phone at 785-864-4590. Visit Karen Cross, our dining plan specialist, at Room 304 in the KU Memorial Union with any questions or to adjust your balance from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday.