NEW Dining Plan perfect for Off-Campus Students and Faculty & Staff!
How it Works
- Save 15% at all KU Dining Locations - Use your $425 Dining Plan Dollars, and immediately receive 15% OFF your entire meal purchase when you eat at any KU Dining location.
- Swipe and Save - KU Dining Dollars are applied automatically to your KU Card. Swipe and save. It's that easy!
- Doesn't Expire - The $425 plan will always remain active with a valid KU ID.
Prefer to Sign Up Using myKU portal? 1) Log into the myKU portal. 2) Sign into "Student Housing" under “Services”, 3) Click on “Dining Plans” under “What do you want to do?”, 4) Click on “Sign up for Dining Plan” button.
Prefer to Sign Up Using a Credit Card? Click here to purchase the plan through the KU Bookstore's web portal.
Running low on Dining Dollars? Add more money using KUBookstore portal in increments as low as $25 by clicking here OR through myKUportal: 1) Log into the myKU portal. 2) Sign into "Student Housing" under “Services”, 3) Click on “Dining Plans” under “What do you want to do?”, 4) Click on “Add Money to Your Dining Plan” button.
Check Your Balance & More
- Check your balance, report your card lost or stolen, and set account notifications by visiting KU Card Web Card Center.
- KU Dining is always here to help when it comes to managing your Dining Dollars. If you need additional assistance analyzing your finances, we recommend visiting Student Money Management Services.
KU FACULTY & STAFF
KU Dining Services has worked with Human Resource Management on a new benefit for faculty and staff. Now you can sign up for a KU Dining plan through payroll deduction and save 15% on food and beverage services across campus.
Sign up for the $425 KU Dining Plan and conveniently pay through 10 payroll deductions of $42.50 each by filling out this form and submit to email@example.com, or drop off in the office Carruth O’Leary Room 145. You’ll get the full $425 to use in all KU Dining locations on campus, and save 15% on each purchase. Want the discount but need a smaller plan? You can sign up for a plan with cash or credit card by filling out this form and adding funds starting at just $25. Then, just add more money when your dining funds get low.
Whether you’re grabbing a coffee at the Roasterie or sitting down for lunch at Impromptu Café, use the KU Dining Plan to save 15%.
Note: The $425 plan is on the KU Card so you must have your KU Card for any transactions. Access to some residential dining may be restricted and you’ll need to show your KU Card.
Questions or concerns?