NEW Dining Plan perfect for Off-Campus Students and Faculty & Staff!
How It Works
- Save 15% at all KU Dining Locations - Use your $425 Dining Plan Dollars, and immediately receive 15% OFF your entire meal purchase when you eat at any KU Dining location.
- Swipe and Save - KU Dining Dollars are applied automatically to your KU Card. Swipe and save. It's that easy!
Sign Up Now to Save 15%
- Prefer to Sign Up Using myKU portal? - 1) Log into the myKU portal. 2) Sign into "Student Housing" under “Services”, 3) Click on “Dining Plans” under “What do you want to do?”, 4) Click on “Sign up for Dining Plan” button.
- Prefer to Sign Up Using a Credit Card? - Click here to purchase the plan through the KU Bookstore's web portal.
- Running low on Dining Dollars? Click here to reload your $425 plan in increments as low as $25.
Check Your Balance & More
- Check your balance, report your card lost or stolen, and set account notifications by visiting KU Card Web Card Center.
- KU Dining is always here to help when it comes to managing your Dining Dollars. If you need additional assistance analyzing your finances, we recommend visiting Student Money Management Services.
Note: The $425 plan is on the KU Card so you must have your KU Card for any transactions. Access to some residential dining may be restricted and you’ll need to show your KU Card.
Questions or concerns?
Call or email anytime at 785-864-4590 or firstname.lastname@example.org. View our FAQ page here