Dear Jayhawk Fans,
Your health and safety are our top priority and as the impact of COVID-19 continues to be felt around the world. We’re actively monitoring the situation with the health of our community and staff as a top priority.
- KU Bookstore is here to serve our students and community, 24-7 at kubookstore.com, and our customer service team is here and ready to assist you with your needs.
- If you have any questions during this time, our customer team is here to help at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-458-1111.
- Please be mindful that you may experience shipping delays as we have implemented social distancing as a precaution, and this may temporarily slow processing.
- For the most up to date information regarding hours and please visit kubookstore.com for the most up-to-date information on store hours and shipping CLICK HERE.
- To thank you for your continued support during the time, we are offering FREE SHIPPING and CURBSIDE SERVICE at our Kansas Union location.
This is uncharted territory for us all, but we are committed to making decisions that are best for our store associates, customers, and communities. We are here for you, and we believe the best way to get through this is together.
Stay healthy and Rock Chalk,
Jen O'Connor, KU Bookstore Director