Kansas Union, Burge Union, DeBruce Center


Anyone who would like to make a donation may do so by writing a check payable to the Endowment Association with a notation in the check memo indicating the donation is for Danforth Chapel. Checks may be sent to the Student Involvement and Leadership Center or directly to the KU Endowment Association. Donations will be used for improvements to the Chapel.

If you would like to send your donation to the KU Endowment Association, please address to the following:

KU Endowment
PO Box 928
Lawrence, KS 66044-0928


Donate Now

KU Today