Kansas Union, Burge Union, DeBruce Center

Event Forms and Documents

You may be required to fill out some of the following forms should your event need special accommodation, including: non-KU Catering food, approval from the University Events Committee, catering of alcoholic beverages, or catering for political events.

Alcohol Request Form

Catering Guide

Food Exemption Policy Guidelines

Food Exemption Request Form

University Events Committee

Late Night Event Guidelines

Information/Solicitation Table Request Form

Non-KU Group Sponsorship Agreement

Application for Political Use of Campus Facilities

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times
KU Calendar Events at the Union

KU Memorial Union on Twitter
KU Memorial Union on Facebook
KU Today