2019-2020 KU Dining Plans
How does the KU Dining Plan work?
When you eat at Mrs. E’s, North College or South Dining Commons, the all-you-care-to-eat dining centers, you will pay $5.50 for breakfast (until 10:30am) and $8.25 for brunch, lunch or dinner. When you eat at a retail dining location on campus, you will receive a 15% discount on all purchases.
To view the campus locations click here.
Academic year plan details:
- Begin Date: August 22, 2019
- Plans active August 18, 2019 for early arrivals
- Spring Load: January 18, 2020
- Plans active by January 6, 2020 for early arrivals
- End Date: May 17, 2020
- If you sign up for a Fall 2020 KU Dining Plan by May 17, 2020, the remaining spring balance will be loaded to your Fall 2020 plan the first business day after deadline to cancel, September 4, 2020.
Other questions about the new KU Dining Plans? See our FAQ page, contact KU Dining at email@example.com or contact us by phone at 785-864-4590.