Guest Parking & Non-Permit Holders
The charge to park in each garage is $1.75 for the first hour, and $1.50 for each additional hour, or any portion of an hour.
Hourly parking is for visitors and others who don't have a KU parking permit. To use hourly parking:
- KU uses license plate recognition for parking enforcement in the garages.
- Pull slowly into the garage and find a place to park. ADA/Limited mobility and reserved/service stalls require a special permit.
- Proceed to the pay station within 15 minutes of entering the garage or use the ParkMobile app to pre-pay for parking.
- The first hour (or any portion of an hour) is $1.75, and all subsequent hours are $1.50.
- Pay stations accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or cash. Have exact change if paying by cash, as pay stations do not give change.
Kansas Union - Mississippi Street Parking Garage
Located just north of the Kansas Union with a clearance of 8 feet, you can access the Kansas Union from Level 4 of the garage. Take the walkway from Level 4 of the parking garage, and you will enter at Level 2 of the Kansas Union, right outside of the KU Bookstore.
Burge Union - Central District Parking Garage
Located southwest of the Integrated Science Building and the Burge Union with a clearance of 8.5 feet, you can access the Burge Union from Level 2 of the garage. Take the walkway from Level 2 of the parking garage to enter the west/secondary entrance of the Burge Union.
DeBruce Center - Allen Fieldhouse Parking Garage
Located on the corner of Naismith and Irving Hill Road with a clearance of 7 feet, you CANNOT access DeBruce Directly from this garage