Student Organizations

Before You Begin

Groups must re-register each academic year for space access through the Student Involvement & Leadership Center. This process opens in July and must be completed by September. 

Student organizations must designate one person to request space. The designate must be listed as an officer on for the academic year. 

Planning ahead? Reservations for next semester open on the Monday after Fall Break and the Monday after Spring Break.

The Kansas Union. The building is used for events and hosts different clubs and groups.

Consider your venue options.

First thing's first - let's determine the details. Once you have your preferred date, number of participants, and an idea of a location, it's time to start browsing spaces. We have spaces available at the Kansas Union, Burge Union, and the DeBruce Center.

Find a venue.

Pie slices, KU has many dining options as well as a catering service.

Choose a menu.

Our Catering team has many delicious options for you to choose from.


Microphones are available to rent from the Union as well as many other tech items.

Rent Equipment.

We have a full list of available Audio/Visual equipment at discounted rates for student groups.

A/V Rates